Sunday 26 August 2007

What I did to get tickets for Parsifal at the Bayreuth Festival this year..

Drove 12 straight hours on the german highways in pouring rain, all night - leaving immediately after Rheingold while my friends stayed back in Bayreuth, drank beers and waited for me to return with the tickets hoping I´d survive the german highway….. to return completely exhausted just in time for Walkure - but with the tickets (all completely legal by the way).

What I could have done? Probably just queued in front of the Box Office for a couple of hours…

More on the ticket situation coming up shortly…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to a conclusion to your post. I'm looking for any and all ideas on getting tickets to Bayreuth! :)

Steve

mostly opera... said...

coming up shortly...

mostly opera... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...